Steps to take for Emergency Service
THIS IS JUST FOR EMERGENCY PROBLEMS
SUCH AS A LEAK OR SECURITY ISSUE.
- If the problem occurs during the hours when the Building Representative is working please contact her with the problem:
- If the problem occurs after-hours please call UAPD at 348-5454, describe the problem and leave a room number and/or contact phone number when they can contact you should additional information be necessary.
The following steps will be undertaken by UAPD:
If it is a maintenance/facility concern:
- A determination will be made as to which on-call facility employee should be contacted to respond to the location.
If it is a physical security concern (i.e. a door lock will not operate correctly):
- A determination will be made as to which on-call locksmith or on-call technician should be contacted to respond to the location.
If the person calling about the problem cannot explain the nature of the concern:
- Then UAPD will send an officer to evaluate which type of on-call personnel will need to respond.
If it is in regards to a building that will not secure after business hours because of one of the problems listed above:
- UAPD will notify Security Resources for a Security Resources Assistant to standby until the maintenance personnel, locksmith personnel, or alarm personnel repair(s) the problem.
THE ABOVE IS ONLY FOR EMERGENCIES
FOR GENERAL REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
PLEASE EMAIL RACHEL AT ANY TIME OF DAY